Senior Procurement Partner Packaging
Join us in taking strategic procurement at Flügger to the next level. Do you have strong competences within strategic procurement of direct spend? Are you passionate about sustainability and eager to take on responsibility for implementation of the Flügger new strategy Going Green ambition on sustainable packaging? Do you thrive in a fast-paced company with a strong change agenda? Then you may be our new colleague.
We are looking for a Senior Procurement Partner to take on strategic procurement responsibility of several of the largest and most strategic procurement strategies within Packaging and Raw materials.
About Flügger & Procurement at Flügger
Flügger is a proud producer and retailer of paint with a strong legacy, quality products, skilled employees, and loyal customers. At Flügger we have just launched our new strategy Going Green, founded on sustainable production, products & packaging and with ambitious growth and optimization targets and with a strong digitalization agenda.
Procurement is anchored as a Group function with direct reference to the CEO, working with strategic and operational procurement of both Direct spend, Indirect spend and Goods for Resale. We have an ambitious journey ahead of us in order to deliver on the Flügger strategy – by both optimizing of our cost base, by supporting top-line growth via digitalization, sustainable materials, supplier innovations etc., and by developing our processes and way-of-working.
At Flügger, we live our values of Team-Time-Trust, working closely together as a team and together with internal stakeholders and external partners & suppliers. We prefer open and honest communication. We are dedicated to making a difference and leading change, for the better of Flügger and our customers.
Take part in the journey
As Senior Procurement Partner you will have responsibility of several of the large and strategic direct spend procurement categories, with focus on Packaging and selected raw material categories. Also, you will program lead one of the three strategic initiatives on Sustainability: “Recolor Packaging” – developing sustainable packaging materials and circular management. You will report to the manager of Direct Procurement, Jimmi Petersen and on the Sustainability program report directly to Senior Vice President of Procurement, Anette Beck. You will work closely with other colleagues in Procurement and stakeholders across the organization. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Development of sourcing category & product strategies for cost optimization and value creation
- Market investigation, supplier search & approval
- Tendering & negotiations
- Contracting & contract management
- Supplier relations management
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Program management of Sustainable Packaging – one of three strategic sustainability initiatives in Flügger’s new strategy “Going Green”
We expect you to have a strong business acumen securing sustainable cost optimization and value creation and to have a strong result orientation. Strong collaboration and communication skills are central. Additionally, we expect you to have:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience with strategic procurement from production companies
- Experience with sourcing of packaging materials, preferably for B2C
- Additional experience within procurement of other Direct spend materials is an advantage
- Strong project management skills
- A Master Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering or the like