Director, Global Key Account Management – Business Development
For KK Wind Solutions A/S we are looking for an experienced professional who will work hard and dedicated to ensure the best solutions for the customers and an increased business for KKWS. This role embeds both strategic, tactical and operational tasks that support the existing and future cooperation.
As Director, Global Key Account Management your responsibility will be to identify, establish and grow new business with our existing global key accounts; the largest OEM´s in the wind industry.
Your key areas of responsibilities:
- Obtain detailed knowledge of the Accounts organizations, their product portfolio, their on-going projects and identify any cooperation potentials and a consequence of this always be updated in the supplier requirements as well as any relevant issue in their decision processes
- Keep a strong and tight relationship to the Accounts organizations and their internal stakeholders at all levels for further introduction of KKWS business potentials
- Contribute in development of specific strategies and standard working procedures in order to support the overall business plan and targets for the Accounts
- Support the Accounts global strategic objectives and development with a close eye to the local markets hereunder understanding local government requirements
- Lead solution development initiatives which best possible meet the Accounts business requirements while coordinating stakeholder involvement
Our new Director should have a solid experience with the following tasks:
- Business Development
- Explore and create new business opportunities
- Product strategy
- Pipeline Management (CRM)
- Preparation of Business cases and quotes
- Customer Negotiation
- Localization strategies
- Sales & Account strategy and review
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Aftermarket strategy
- P&L responsibility
Professional and personal competencies:
Relevant candidates should have a solid commercial background from international sales within the renewable industry, and preferably experience with direct sales responsibility to large OEM’s. As a candidate you can either have a technical background combined with good business understanding or strong business background with in-depth technical understanding.
As a person you enjoy the hunt for business, but at the same time you are patient, and you know that the results only materialize after a long period of dedicated focus and work. You are ambitious, have a strong personal drive; you are strong and clear in your communication and finally you possess a robustness and a winner mentality.
Your place of work will be at KKWS´ headquarter in Ikast. The company language is English, but fluency in Danish is required.
Why should you choose this job:
By joining KK Wind Solutions A/S you will become part of an organization with a clear purpose, a competitive strategy, strong values and ownership by AP Møller Holding. In your role you will be able to contribute to the strategic growth of the entire company. It is a unique chance to become member of a global company servicing global customers for a future based on wind energy.