Senior Procurement Partner & Manager at Flügger
Join us in taking strategic procurement at Flügger to the next level. Do you have strong competences within strategic procurement of IT systems and software and a strong passion for automation? Do you want to drive sourcing of an ambitious digitalization strategy and roadmap? Do you thrive in a fast-paced company with a strong change agenda? Then you may be our new colleague.
We are looking for a Senior Procurement Partner & Manager to take on strategic procurement responsibility of all IT related project sourcing and management of existing IT and automation suppliers and contracts, as well as leadership of all of the Indirect and IT Procurement related area and employees. With a strong Digitalization strategy and roadmap at Flügger, the importance of IT procurement will only increase in importance.
About Flügger & Procurement at Flügger
Flügger is a proud producer and retailer of paint with a strong legacy, quality products, skilled employees, and loyal customers. At Flügger we have just launched our new strategy “Going Green”, founded on sustainable production, products & packaging and with ambitious growth and optimization targets, and with a strong digitalization agenda.
Procurement is anchored as a Group function with direct reference to the CEO, working with strategic and operational procurement of both Direct spend, Indirect spend and Goods for Resale. We have an ambitious journey ahead of us in order to deliver on the Flügger strategy – by optimizing our cost base, by supporting top-line growth via digitalization, sustainable materials, and supplier innovations, and by developing our processes and way-of-working.
At Flügger, we live our values of Team-Time-Trust, working closely together as a team and together with internal stakeholders and external partners & suppliers. We prefer open and honest communication. We are dedicated to making a difference and leading change, for the better of Flügger and our customers.
Take part in the journey
As Senior Procurement Partner & Manager you will take leadership of strategic procurement of Indirect and IT and leadership of a small team. You will personally drive strategic procurement of several large and strategic procurement categories, with focus on new IT and automation projects. You will report directly to Senior Vice President of Procurement, Anette Beck and work closely with other colleagues in Procurement and stakeholders throughout the organization. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Project management of the procurement related part of IT and automation projects
- Development of sourcing category & project strategies, for cost optimization, risk mitigation and value creation
- Market investigation, supplier search & qualification
- Commercial modelling, Business case development and TCO analysis
- Tendering & negotiations
- Contracting & contract management incl. handling of specification change
- Supplier performance management & relations management with key suppliers
- Drive and manage various functional and cross-functional initiatives to develop Procurement and deliver on the Flügger strategy
- Lead the team, by living the Flügger values and leadership principles and via sparring, motivation and competence development in the team and via strong stakeholder engagement
We expect you to have a strong business acumen securing sustainable cost optimization and value creation, and to have a strong result orientation. We expect you to have a strong flair for data as well as strong collaboration and communication skills. We expect you to have a holistic and strategic outlook to secure solutions are optimized in an end-to-end perspective. Additionally, we expect you to have:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience with strategic procurement, and with extensive experience of project sourcing and procurement of IT
- Extensive experience with IT and automation contracts
- A Master’s Degree, in Business Administration, Legal, Economics or the like