Be part of taking global leading company to the next level by implementation of Advanced Planning System
RHI Magnesita is the global leader and driving force in the refractory business – materials and products that can withstand more than 1200° C for high temperature production. Without us, cars, planes, glass, roads and many other things would not exist. RHI Magnesita has 14.000 employees, 2.7 bn. Euro in turnover, 25% global market share and serves more than 10.000 customers within steel, cement, glass, metals, energy, chemical and similar industries. RHI Magnesita has a 2025 strategy plan striving at growth to 4.5 bn. Euro, substantial investments in R&D and development of the company culture. The company has HQ in Vienna and is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
RHI Magnesita has taken a strategic decision to implement Advanced Planning System in the entire value chain to enhance business performance considerably. Are you strong within development of coherent business processes that ties the entire value chain together and ensures strong global executional power in the entire business? Are you highly qualified within implementation of systems and tools to support the process framework? Are you looking to develop your career, in a global leading company? Then we have the position for you.
Ensure top level implementation of Advanced Planning System
As Global Supply Chain Program Manager your responsibility is to lead the day-to-day activities of the Advanced Planning System implementation over all three planned phases to achieve smooth transition from as-is processes and tools to the to-be situation on time and in budget. Currently a high-level road map has been developed, so you enter at an early stage. You work in close cooperation with designated ressources from Supply Chain, Operations (Production), Procurement, Sales, Finance and IT and your daily job tasks counts:
- Be the driver of best-in-class entire value chain process development and implementation
- Ensure implementation of tools and systems to support the developed processes
- Integrate next level optimization techniques on all planning levels
- Manage master data redefinition and cleanup to support best-in-class tools and process
- Manage alignment with all relevant stakeholders
A central part of the job is to engage with stake holders all around the organization to understand the current state and ensure the necessary changes in processes, tools and systems in a global multicultural matrix organization. You report to the Global Supply Chain Strategy team based in Rotterdam. Due to the nature of the job there will be travel app. 30% of the time.
Experienced Supply Chain Optimization Program Manager
You have a relevant education background within Management, Finance, Supply Chain or related and ideally at least 10 years of work experience in a Supply Chain in a global matrix organization – with at least 3 years’ experience with Project Management Optimization related tasks. Experience from Management Consulting is considered an advantage but not a requisite. You have good experience with understanding and developing processes in the entire value chain that enhance business performance. Further you possess strong knowledge and experience with Advanced Planning Systems that supports the derived processes to secure strong executional power.
In addition, you possess the following personal traits and skills:
- With you strong empathy as well as communication skills you engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and you work with change management in a highly diversified global organization
- With your business acumen as well as strong analytical skills you understand the as-is and the to-be scenarios and you possess the ability to implement at a high level
- With your keen interest in Advanced Planning Systems and related technology you interact strongly with stakeholders around the organization with secure implementation as a result
- Fluency in English is a must, any additional language will be considered an asset