Manager for the Finance & Performance Advisory Team
We are looking for a Manager to join the Finance & Performance Advisory team in Copenhagen at Deloitte Consulting. You will be working with some of the most exiting companies in Denmark and you will join a successful team that strives to deliver excellent customer experience through teamwork.
About Deloitte Finance & Performance Advisory Team
At F&P Advisory we provide strategic support to the finance organisation of our clients. The CFO typically consults us to improve and transform the finance organisation to meet new demands. We assist and guide the CFO and the finance leadership in developing new ways to manage the finance organisation, and we provide support during the execution of strategic initiatives enabled by new technologies. We have an issue-based approach and apply our core finance and consultancy skills to tailor our solutions to the client, working alongside the client’s organisation to build tangible improvements and results. Our inclusive culture is the core of our firm – the reason why we can call Deloitte one of life’s greatest communities. We embrace and encourage authenticity and diversity of thought, as we understand that inclusion unleashes the power of our people.
As Manager within F&P Advisory you will be responsible for client projects and typically manage a team of consultants. . Your projects will include conducting research and analysis of a situation or problem, designing and developing new solutions for our clients – all within your area of expertise. Further, you will support the business development of Finance & Performance Advisory by taking part in developing new business concepts and writing proposals.
We offer our clients a wide range of services, which can be tailored to the specific client and situation. Hence, depending on your interests and our needs, you can expect to be part of the following types of projects:
- Finance Strategy
- We help and engage with CFOs and finance teams to achieve improved performance from finance organizations through finance strategy development, finance operating model and organisational design.
- Business finance
- Provide insight to the client´s business by improving their enterprise performance management, finance business partnering, costing & profitability management, Financial Planning & Analysis, advanced analytics, costing & profitability further enabled by implementation of associated solutions.
- Global Business Services
- Build new ways of delivering finance processes across the finance organisation through the design and implementation of Global Business Services or/and Outsourcing agreements
- Operational finance
- Improve finance processes to drive higher quality, process efficiency and reduce costs by process optimisation and use of latest technology for processes such as Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay and Record-to-Report
Besides managing client projects, client projects, you are also expected to host and/or participate in seminars, content-based meeting with customer groups and conferences.
To support your career development and aspirations, you will be assigned a talent manager, who is an experienced colleague that will provide guidance for your career development. In addition, you will participate in ongoing training provided by Deloitte’s internal training program, CFO Academy.
You are foremost a team player knowing that successful project is realized when the team and the client wins. As part your nature, you take responsibility, help secure progress in projects, solving problems and contributing to an efficient team. Besides that, we expect you have the following qualifications:
- Relevant master’s degree
- 6+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience as or desire to work as a management consultant
- At least 3 years of experience in managing projects
- You have courage to ask for help and the willingness to help others
- You strive to deliver quality in all your work
- You are analytic and have a structured and methodical approach to your work
- You know how to communicate complex problems to your peers in an understandable manner
- You enjoy working in project teams, big and small
- You have a desire to invest in your own learning and development
- Fluent in English. Danish is a plus but not a requirement
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.