Identity Access Management (IAM) Security Consultants
We are looking for several IAM Security Consultants and Senior Consultants/Managers to join our office in Copenhagen. Deloitte is a global leader in Cyber Risk services and in this role, you will become a part of our IAM team with focus on technology solutions based on SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta, ForgeRock and Ping.
About Deloitte Cyber Risk
As part of Deloitte Cyber Risk, you will join our Cyber Secure team. Here, we implement complex cyber-security solutions as well as IAM transformation programs for clients. Being a part of our North and South Europe member firm, you will join over 1,100 Cyber Risk professionals delivering world-class Cyber Risk services across the region, a quarter of which is based out of the Nordics. Our inclusive culture is the core of our firm – the reason why we can call Deloitte one of life’s greatest communities. We embrace and encourage authenticity and diversity of thought, as we understand that inclusion unleashes the power of our people.
As an IAM Security (Senior) Consultant, you will work directly with clients taking the following responsibilities:
- Establishment of IAM vision and strategy
- Assess maturity of the existing IAM capabilities
- Evaluation of IAM tools and vendors
- Establishment of IAM roadmap and business case for clients
- Design, development, implementation, and support of IAM solutions
- BSc or MSc in Information Technology, IT Security and/or Management
- 3-10 years of experience in designing and implementing IAM solutions
- Knowledge about identity lifecycle processes and workflows (JML, reconciliation)
- Experience with CyberArk, BeyondTrust and/or Thycotic is a plus
- Governance and compliance concepts such as RBAC/ABAC, SoD
- Access Control – Federation, SAML, OAuth
- Knowledge of integration with target systems such as Active Directory, LDAP, cloud applications, custom APIs and Web Services
- Skills within Process Control and risk management frameworks
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Relevant security certification such as CISSP, CISM and/or IAM certifications will be an advantage
- Ability to quickly understand the client environment and identify client business requirements, building strong relationships
- A team player who is committed, proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and eager to learn
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions. This will help us achieve our global mission to manage cyber everywhere, so society can go anywhere.