Product Manager for Global After Sales Service
Would you like to continue the development for our aftermarket sales and product management? In a position which combines analytical skills, business understanding and stakeholder management? And do you thrive in an international environment where cross-organisational collaboration is the key to success?
Then this is your opportunity to become part of a major international company which is the absolute market leader, looking to continuously develop and optimise our aftermarket sales and services.
You will join our After Market Sales & Support team (AMS) located in Hørsholm and Østbirk, Denmark. Your workplace will be at our Head Office in Hørsholm. In this position you will build the foundations for our aftersales markets as you take the overall ownership of VELUX windows and accessories spare part sales, product programme, pricing incl. eCommerce sales.
“We need you to implement product life cycle thinking across the organisation and figure out how we make the most sales and efficiency of our aftermarkets. Here, your commercial insights, technical flair and solid networking skills will take you a long way,” says Global After Sales Service Manager Christian Dalsgaard Johansen.
Overall, you will:
- Manage and develop VELUX spare parts and maintenance kits programme according to VELUX Service Policy and market needs
- Manage pricing and marketing of spare parts, service kits and maintenance kits
- Take responsibility for our online VELUX Spare Parts Shop
- Set up aftermarket requirements and documentation for our spare parts supply chain, such as delivery location/time and handling risk of technological obsolescence
- Service Policy Updates
- Monitor roof window competitors and eCommerce service offers
- Identify, develop and implement new business opportunities
- Ensure targeted communication to AMS stakeholders and facilitate cross-organisational meetings
- Prepare and communicate dashboards/reports for VELUX Management
- Work with ERP data using SAP ERP, Power BI, SAC, SAP Analytics, Excel etc.
This role entails cross-functional collaboration with our sales companies, master data, logistics, R&D and product managers, etc. If the COVID-19 pandemic allows it, you can expect to travel approx. 30 days a year as you travel between our Danish locations in Skjern, Østbirk and Hørsholm as well as our sales companies abroad, primarily in Europe.
You have a commercial education on master level combined with technical flair, that enables you to work with technical systems and collaborate with technical colleagues at their level. Alternatively, you have an engineering background on master level and solid commercial skills. Either way, you have a can-do attitude and a talent for creating results within a global matrix organisation, and you have a keen interest in aftermarket sales and services.
Furthermore, we expect that you:
- Have 3+ years of experience with product management, preferably from a company with focus on aftermarket sales and services
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills and a well-developed cultural understanding, so you are able to build relations across borders and functions
- Strong analytical mindset and the ability to structure and communicate data
- Have full professional proficiency in English and Danish in both speech and writing
You will join competent and committed colleagues in a team characterised by an informal tone, mutual respect and a healthy sense of humour. We work as one team to reach our ambitious goals. We believe in empowering people, and we support this through sharing knowledge, delegating responsibility and investing in people who strive to make a difference. Being part of the VELUX Group, every day offers exciting challenges and great opportunities for influencing your own development through our career programmes and courses as well as building your career within the company.