ONLINE ENGAGEMENT MANAGER – DIY
Drive successful new go-to-market strategies with our partners in a growing international SaaS company
Are you an ambitious digital marketing professional who loves “to get your hands dirty”? Are you a proven self-starter who is obsessed with finding success across the entire funnel? Do you have successful experience in driving customer acquisition and top-line growth across multiple channels? Are you ready to help our partners to do the same? Then you might be our new Online Engagement Manager to join the Marketing & Communications Team in Mono Solutions.
We are looking for a strong digital native to take big steps within white-label digital marketing solutions for small businesses (SMBs). You will play an important role in enabling Mono Solutions’ partners to become successful with a direct go-to-market strategy leveraging Mono Solutions’ white-label site builder.
About the job
As the Online Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for guiding our partners to become successful with Mono’s newest white-label website builder interface in a direct model (DIY) as a lead generator and upsell funnel for website services. You will work closely with both sales and partner success managers to develop marketing material that will attract new partners to our DIY offerings as well as help existing partners to continue their development in increasing conversion and upsell across the product portfolio in order to maximize business growth.
Further, you will use Mono.net, our direct sales channel in Denmark, to test new ideas and ways to increase conversion rates. You will use these experiences and learnings to constantly evolve marketing and learning material for our partners, in order to ensure that they will take full advantage of our white-label DIY website builder.
On a day-to-day basis you will work on conceptualizing new ideas to maximize the value of the partners’ DIY funnel. You will assist them to constantly refine the building and optimizing of their go to market strategy by utilizing the DIY funnel to the fullest extent.
You will report to VP of Marketing & Communication and be a part of Mono’s growth team and work closely with relevant teams such as product, operations, education and support. Furthermore, you will be working closely with existing partners and partner success managers to get ongoing input on how we can improve on product and services.
- Guide our partners to become successful with the Mono’s white label DIY website builder as a lead generation and upsell funnel
- Develop marketing material that will attract new partners to the DIY offering and help existing partners to continue their development to increase conversion and upsell
- Define, analyze and optimize the entire product funnel from brand awareness to user retention for both Mono.net and our partners
- Maximize the potential of new & existing partners, focusing on up/cross-sell across the Mono product portfolio
- Work with product owner and CPO to properly define and deliver suitable design and continuously enhance and optimize to increase conversion
- Work closely with product management, product marketing, design, and education teams to develop and support on-boarding, lifecycle, engagement and retention programs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs)
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies including proven success in executing digital marketing programs e.g. paid advertising, content marketing, SEO, influencer marketing, video marketing and social media.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with Google Analytics, CRM platforms and e-mail marketing platforms
- Experience in working with internal design resources to drive growth and success at a sustainable CAC
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally and in an international context
- Proven self-starter with bias for action, who can both execute and strategize, and who is comfortable with being measured on performance
- Native fluency in written and spoken Danish as well as great communications skills in English (Mono has English as the corporate language)
- You have a degree in Marketing, Communication, Entrepreneurship, Business Management or other relevant field
It would be awesome if
- You have experience with SaaS business models and know your SaaS metrics
- You have work with channel marketing before
- You have experience from a company that have done most sales via partners
- You are fluent in additional Scandinavian languages
What we offer
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Great colleagues from 15 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and monthly Friday bars
- Fun and flexible work environment