Chief Financial Officer
Experienced CFO with a strategic mindset supporting growth in a international SaaS company.
About the job
Mono Solutions is looking for a ‘top-notch’ CFO to join our team in Copenhagen. Mono Solutions is a fast growing international SaaS company serving hundreds of thousands of customers across 30+ markets. Thus, you will play a pivotal role in a growth organisation with big ambitions.
Reporting to the CEO and as a member of the Senior Management Team, you will play an important role in the continuous growth of Mono Solutions as well as shaping the future by providing solid financial data and analysis to facilitate decision making across the organisation and maintaining a proper controls environment.
Mono Solutions was acquired by Bauer Media Group (BMG) in 2019 and is a corner stone in BMG’s strategy to build a suite of digital services to help SMEs manage customer relationships. BMG is investing heavily in this area. It is therefore important that the CFO can develop and execute business cases to support the future growth of Mono Solutions.
You will be a part of the CFO group in BMG’s SME services with peers in Poland, Israel and Hamburg.
Your responsibility will be quite divers. You will have the overall responsibility of the Finance Department and it will be your responsibility to maintaining proper accounting and bookkeeping practice for Mono Solutions and it’s subsidiaries in UK & US. In addition you will play a vital role in assisting the Executive Management team shaping the future by being facts based, understanding the business and providing important insights into the business model. In addition your responsibilities will include:
- Development of KPI based management reporting
- Financial reporting to corporate HQ in Hamburg
- Ad hoc analysis supporting Mono’s management
- Optimization and streamlining of financial processes
- Manage a team of 4 employees.
What we expect
We expect at least 5-10 years of experience as a CFO from a SaaS company. As a person you are flexible, you have a strategic mindset and good communications skills, being able to communicate financial topics and issues in a compelling way to non-financial colleagues. You are robust, pragmatic, co-operative and you enjoy being a part of a company with the heart of a start-up moving towards corporate. You possess strong leadership skills and strong personal integrity. In addition we expect:
- Analytical excellence and business acumen
- Business understanding translated into the ability to build business cases supporting Mono’s future development
- Combined working experience from a finance function, from a software company as well as experience from an international environment with English as the working language
- Solid understanding of Danish GAAP and IFRS
- Experience streamlining and automating (finance) processes
- Controlling experience from a development environment
- A clear understanding that the finance function is an enabler of the business – helping other functions to better performance.
What’s in it for you
- A ’top-notch’ team full of enthusiasm
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from around 20 different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great “New Yorker” style HQ in Copenhagen with vibrant and compassionate culture
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars