VP Global Supply Chain Planning & Analytics
Take global leading mining and metals company to next level through developing world class supply chain
RHI Magnesita is a global leading company within mining and metals owning a supply chain which consists of 10 raw material sites, 25 production sites, thousands of products as well as installation of products at the clients manufacturing sites and recycling of used products. RHI Magnesita has embarked upon a strategic journey to establish a world class SC by hiring the best people, investing in technology and showing the will to change – an ambitious transformation the company is now 2 years into and on track with. Do you have what it takes from a SC executive, leadership, planning and analytics perspective to continue this journey then you will not find much more challenging, fun and motivating position.
With your data and technology driven approach and your ambitious and people-oriented mindset you manage to set the agenda for developing a world class global supply chain. You never cease to pursue efficiencies for working smarter and better and you enjoy to engage with central high-level stakeholders around the organization to drive the necessary changes. You are passionate about leading and see your team grow and develop and deliver strong results.
For an introduction to RHI Magnesita please see here:
Enhance global supply chain performance
You will be leading a highly capable and skilled team covering SCM Analytics, SC Optimization & 4.0, Global Inventory Management, Global Network Optimization and global production and raw material planning counting app. 20 people. You engage on a daily basis with high level management stake holders primarily in Sales, Production and Sourcing. You report to the SVP Global Supply Chain and your daily tasks and responsibilities counts:
- Lead and participate in SC transformation activities
- Further mature the end-2-end planning process with IBP and with best in class practices across SC
- Transform the end-2-end supply chain process and planning using analytics and optimize the mine-to-customer value chain
- Responsible for facilitating Global Supply Chain review in the IBP cycle
- Collaborate and orchestrate with regional SC, Sales, Commercial Management, IBP, Finance with an eye for detail to drive data-based decision making
- Demonstrate C-level executive communication and stakeholder management
For the right candidate there will be great career development opportunities in RHI Magnesita.
Top level global SC Planning & Analytics executive
You have at least 10 years’ experience including some years of leadership driving transformation towards state-of-the-art Supply Chain preferably in a global manufacturing setup. Further you have a proven track record of delivering results in setting up and maturing global SC planning in a complex, dynamic and multinational environment. You have been working in SAP and you possess strong knowledge of working with any APS tool.
Further we are looking for a profile who are acknowledged by peers and management to be:
- A highly capable leader with a strong desire and ability to motivate and develop your team, explain goals and assign clear roles and responsibilities and getting your team and relevant stakeholders around the organization to pull in the same direction
- Decisive and able to work with a diverse team and showing tenacity in ambigious situations
- Highly analytical and with strong financial acumen
- Providing guidance and doesn’t mind rolling up the sleeves in SC transformation and regular operational tasks
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
- Challenging and diverse tasks within a multicultural and passionate working environment
- Responsible position with a high scope for action
- Cross-functional collaboration with an open-minded and innovative team
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Attractive training and development opportunities across all career stages
- A full-time position (40 hours / week) at our Global Supply Chain & Purchasing Hub in Rotterdam.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
For this position we are working with the executive search company, Brinch & Partners, based in Copenhagen. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Partner Arne Kyed at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2970 2031.