FP&A Group Expert (f/m/d)
We are looking for an FP&A expert to steer RHI Magnesita executive presentations creation and Investor Relations business partnering activities at the headquarters in Vienna!
- Your passion lies in building meaningful results presentation storytelling for executives and shareholders
- You are an analytical and proactive group business partner with hands-on mentality and with high sense of ownership and dynamism to make things happen focusing on value addition to our stakeholders
- You are an excellent communicator that understands complex business topics and are capable to sequence them to convey the information into key messages
- A lively working environment and to be part of a highly motivated international team excite you
In addition, you have:
- 6+years of work experience in a corporate finance/ FP&A/ business controlling role in other listed industrial companies
- University Master with the focus on Finance
- Expertise in MS Office. Must have strong experience with MS PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge in English
- Robust understanding of business processes and familiarity with capital markets and investors relations
About the job
As an FP&A Group Expert you will play the key role of interconnecting the shareholders’ interests and the internal business performance management. Your focus lies on providing powerful analysis and remarkable financial results presentations to support action-oriented and forward-looking decision making.
Your tasks will include:
- Monthly financial results executive presentations preparation & ad-hoc analysis
- Investor relations team business partner, including participation in the results analysis and communication to the external market
- Analyze current and past trends and spot patterns in key performance indicators connected to economic profit and cashflow
The FP&A team at RHI Magnesita is staffed by energetic, organized and reliable people driven by a common company goal: to help RHIM accomplish great results. We make a significant impact on our business by transforming raw data into analysis to base decision making as well as on the people we support. We are adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous tasks which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all areas and levels of the organization. We play a key role as a business partner in keeping our business on track based on RHI Magnesita culture and our economic-financial controls by monitoring performance indicators that brings value addition to our stakeholders.
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
- We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
- You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
- We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
- We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
- We offer you a full-time position (38.5 hours / week) in the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Group department at headquarters Vienna. According to the Austrian labor law we are obligated to state that the monthly gross salary according to collective agreement starts from € 3.789,81 (full time basis). The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages.
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume – applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration. The recruitment company Brinch & Partners are conducting this recruitment in cooperation with RHI Magnesita. For questions please reach out to Partner Arne Kyed at +45 2970 2031 or email@example.com