Channel Account Manager
Build win-win relationships with our channel partners in the Nordics
The Motorola Solutions channel business is primarily responsible for interfacing with our channel partners and distributors in the assigned country, building win-win business relationships that helps to drive successful attainment of our revenue targets. Its key objective is to manage and develop the relationship within our channel partners in the different countries. The role also focuses on the development of new channels dedicated to prospecting and identifying mid and high tier partners and system integrators, specifically entering new competitive accounts. The department is part of Northern Europe Radio Channel Management Organisation covering Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
The main responsibilities of this position is the recruitment, acquisition, development, retention and management of Radio Channel Partners; both resellers and distributors within the Nordic region.
This role will manage all aspects of the relationship between Motorola Solutions including all commercial and (some) technical facets, enabling them to develop and grow successful independent businesses through the reselling of the Motorola’s Radio Solutions portfolio.
You will be a part of a strong team based in the Netherlands, Denmark and UK. You will report to Regional Channel Sales Director (located in UK), and your main tasks will be to formulate a winning sales go-to-market strategy, while identifying, qualifying and closing sales opportunities within the assigned scope. Furthermore, you will engage other teams and resolve different issues, when it is needed. Your task will include:
- Managing the sales to execute the tier 1 partner plan
- Being accountable for annual sales plan objectives and ensure that they are met or exceeded
- Assisting with creating and driving marketing plans of channel partners
- Understanding and executing strategy for achieving business growth (distributors and system integrators)
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed weekly forecast and commitments
We are expecting that you have five years of experience within a channel environment, and that you have knowledge of Two-Way or other related wireless technologies, as well as emerging technologies within this field. You are able to engage with senior level stakeholders, as well as a proven track-record of negotiating within different organisations. You have experience with developing a channel base and are able to prospect and quickly qualify new channel opportunities. Furthermore, we are expecting that:
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
- You have strong numerical skills and have experience with spreadsheets and forecasting
- You are able to use your innovative ability within the corporate environment
- You have a proven track record of overachieving quotas
- You have strong networking and social skills with internal and external team members