Finance Business Partner
Pursue your finance career in the world’s largest pharmaceutical company
Are you passionate about transforming the ways we do business while leveraging on your finance knowledge? Are you looking forward to collaborate with the non-finance part of the organization to meet the company’s strategic goals? Are you ready to own the company’s P&L and B/S to safeguard financial performance and compliance? As a member of the Finance & Corporate Services Leadership team, you drive financial business partnering in Roche Diagnostics Denmark. You lead and develop the effective team of three business and financial controlling professionals in line with the Roche Leadership Commitments.
Finance business partnering to support leadership
In the position as Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for the areas of business controlling, finance, accounting and procurement. You provide the basis for decision making across the company to ensure sustainable growth and profitability of the organization. You drive transformation within the organization leveraging on available data, automation and systems. You apply an entrepreneurial approach to increase the impact we make to patients. You coach, lead and develop the team to work in a fully empowered manner and your tasks and responsibilities count:
- Ensure an accurate and timely financial service including month end closing, rolling forecasts, monitoring of budgets, profitability and financial accounts to support decision making at all levels.
- Support the company in running the mid to long-term financial business plan incl. budget and business reviews while continuously improving the financial processes to enable the focus on key business priorities.
- Supervise and oversee statutory, financial and managerial reporting, the annual audit processes as well as other governmental reporting.
- Drive business process effectiveness by developing and implementing new technologies and solutions.
- Identify, drive and implement efficiency gains in work processes and procedures.
- Manage effective cooperation with colleagues in the Financial Shared Service Center in Budapest.
- Responsible for the company-wide procurement processes and policies in the role of Procurement Manager.
The position is based in Hvidovre in Copenhagen, Denmark and reports to the Director Finance and Corporate Services. You act as Deputy for the Director Finance & Corporate Services for all finance related topics.
Experienced finance professional who excels in business support
You hold a university degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent with at least 5 years’ work experience and ideally a minimum of 2 years’ in a leadership position in Finance. You have strong experience of final responsibility for company P&L, B/S, the quality and content of all financial data, reporting as well as audit coordination – ideally as a Finance Manager or Senior Finance Controller in an international environment.
Your mantra is that Finance exists to support business in making the right decisions, you are energized by identifying and implementing efficiencies and you thrill by having the opportunity to impact an organization. Further you bring the following skills and experiences to the job:
- You know how to set priorities and you have strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- You are a team player and your personal qualities match our values of integrity, passion and courage.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong business and finance acumen and ability to operate in a transforming organization.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Danish is an advantage.
- Knowledge of standard MS Office applications and relevant ERP systems (SAP). Project management, AI, BI or other relevant experience will be a plus.
For this recruitment we are working with the recruitment company Brinch & Partners. If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Partner Arne Kyed at 2970 2031 or email@example.com.
If this is your next career step please apply for the position by forwarding your CV at your earliest convenience. We will conduct interviews with candidates at a on going basis.