NORDIC FRANCHISE MANAGER
To support our growth ambition, the Nordic Franchise Manger is responsible for increasing sales of Flügger products, as well as strengthen the brand and franchises (FF Nordic) through strategy, implementation, stakeholder management and communication. Other tasks involve securing optimal profits through these and align the franchise network in the Nordic countries, according to the current Nordic Commercial strategy.
You will be a part of a solid team across Norway, Sweden and Denmark. You will report to the Head of Nordic Commercial situated in Denmark, and you will be working from either HQ in Rødovre or from Kolding, depending on your geographical location.
At Flügger, you will work in an exciting franchise environment with a large volume e.g. over 200 franchise stores. Flügger has been working with franchise for a number of years but is now ready to take it to the next level. The management, as well as the rest of the organisation, embraces and highly prioritises this journey. It is an ambitious transformation journey with high complexity.
You must be prepared for approx. 3 travel days per week, including travel days with accommodation in Sweden and Norway.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsibility for all tactical initiatives in FF Nordic
- Planning and preparation of marketing activities for retail, prof and e-com
- Securing marketing plans and activities
- Ensuring behavioural motivation for members by competitions and other activities.
- Management of a Scandinavian team of Sales Consultants, Customer Support and Sales Managers
- Collaboration with local franchise boards
- Ensuring uniform structure in the Nordic boards
- Ensuring homogeneous execution in FF organisation and Flügger group
About you and your qualifications
You have solid experience within franchise and/or chain stores. Ideally experience from a similar role in a large international/Nordic company. As a person, you are a strong communicator, used to navigate within a political environment, and you know that relationship and stakeholder management is key to your success.
Additionally, you have:
- A relevant Masters degree
- +8 years of working experience within franchise and/or chain stores
- A solid and robust personality
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
- The ability to present and communicate
- Residency in Denmark.
We look forward to hearing from you!