Category Lead – Indirect Procurement
Do you want high influence, high variation in work and highly skilled colleagues?
Indirect Procurement is responsible for sourcing activities across the NKT Group worldwide from strategy to execution. Being a critical key to the success of NKT, we are consistently high on the corporate agenda and constantly strive to bring procurement excellence into all the work, we do.
Are you a passionate Category Lead thriving in transformation?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate colleague for our Headquarter based group of Category Leads in Indirect Procurement, who can work on the strategic as well as the tactical level within procurement. We’re responsible for a wide range of categories from IT & Communication to production related services and Logistic. Several categories are possible depending on your experience.
Expected key tasks?
As Category Lead across NKT Group your job will be highly varied and challenging. Your main tasks will be:
- Build and maintain stakeholder relations both internally and externally in order to become a trusted business partner.
- Develop category strategies and goals, weighing supplier and market capabilities against the internal requirements
- Lead and support negotiations with suppliers, competitive bidding and approving commercial agreements
- Drive the transformation agenda, improve ways of working, value creation and exploit new technologies and tools.
- Execute on Procurement projects, cost-out opportunities and drive value creation.
Solid experience within Indirect Procurement
We expect you to have a relevant university or business school degree. You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience from similar roles with solid and documented results.
- Previous experience from similar central position in a large international company
- Experience in negotiating global business-critical contracts with significant value and importance.
- Strong project management skills and ability to build trustful and long-term relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- You are analytical and like working independently in cross functional teams
- Experience within the procurement categories IT & Communication and/or MRO will be an advantage
- Knowledge about the Cable/Energy sector is an advantage
- Fluent in English in both written and spoken
We also expect you to have the following personal skills
- Pragmatic and robust
- Powerful engaged personality to drive business discussions and transformation
- A global and multicultural mindset
- Strong communication skills with the ability to connect with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Well-structured approach to challenges with a drive to meet targets
- Team player with humor and time for your colleagues
Skilled colleagues and high influence
You will be working in a changing environment with skilled colleagues, high pace and freedom with responsibility in an area, where you will directly influence the business results. The package offered include an advantageous bonus model and pension scheme with health insurance.
Join the NKT team
You will be a part of a company that brings power to life in all of its meaning. If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Susanne Holse, Brinch & Partners.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]