FP&A Lead Expert for global leading company
Accelerate your career in global FP&A department
Are you a true Finance Business Partner for high level stake holders and have you got what it takes to be part of developing world class FP&A in a major company where you can take your career to the next level – then we have the job opportunity for you.
RHI Magnesita is the global leader and driving force in the refractory business – materials and products that can withstand more than 1200 °C for high temperature production processes. Without us cars, planes, glass and many other things would not exist. RHI Magnesita employs 14.000 people, has 3.1 bn. Euro in turnover, 25% global market share and serves more than 10.000 customers within steel, cement, glass, metals, energy, chemical and similar industries. The company has HQ in Vienna and is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Do you want to develop your career in a leading global company and are you up to the challenge to be finance business partner then we have the job for you.
FP&A Lead Expert partnering with the business
The global finance community in RHI Magnesita is under development changing the finance operating model to accommodate for future business needs. This also includes the global FP&A unit which currently counts app. 100 employees placed in 7 departments covering different parts of the RHI Magnesita value chain. Your daily tasks would encompass:
• Be true Finance Business Partner for high level stake holders – engage with managers at different levels to provide sound business finance sparring and advice
• Take part in developing best practice in execution of FP&A operations with the purpose to develop a world class FP&A community
• Participate in the daily FP&A operations which counts:
• Financial forecasting, financial performance management, analysis of financial information and drivers and management reporting
• Evaluation of financial impact, risk analysis and recommendations
The job is based in the RHI Magnesita HQ’s in Vienna and you report to a manager in the FP&A organization. This job is an excellent opportunity to:
• Develop your skills and expertise within FP&A and finance business partnering
• Take part in implementing best practice FP&A operations
• Develop your career in a global leading company – international relocation might be the future
• Travel to different RHI Magnesita locations internationally
FP&A Specialist ready to
You probably hold a Bac. or Master’s degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar and you have some years’ experience working with FP&A preferably in an international production company.
Further you have the following traits and personal competencies – you:
• Know what strong business driven FP&A operations look like and you enjoy challenging the organization when things can be done better and more efficient
• Thrive in the role as trusted business adviser for stakeholders at management level
• Are looking to develop your career in a challenging international environment
• Are fully proficient in English in speaking and in writing. Proficiency in German or other major language is an advantage
• Good knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
For this position we are working with the executive search company, Brinch & Partners, based in Copenhagen. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Partner Arne Kyed at email@example.com or +45 2970 2031.
Learn more about RHI Magnesita here: https://www.rhimagnesita.com/videos/
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and € 3.1 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That’s why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out https://www.rhimagnesita.com/.