Mono Solutions is looking for a talented front-end developer to join our team in Copenhagen full time and to become a part of a rapidly growing business serving hundreds of thousands of websites across 30+ markets.
What we do:
We are building a world-class web presences platform where small businesses have a single application for managing their homepage, e-commerce, social media, customers and campaigns.
About the job:
When you step into the role as a frontend developer, you will become part of a great team, in which learning and experimenting is part of the job. We strive to be learning and working with cutting edge technologies and architecture.
As a developer at Mono Solutions, you will be working cross-functional. It is crucial for us that we as a department help each other and build the best possible foundation for learning and evolving talent. You are part of creating one of the best development departments in the world, and you will be empowered to keep management and your colleagues accountable for this vision.
What we expect:
- Build/Dev Tools – We use:
- HTML5, SASS/LESS
- Git – We use GitHub
- Testing (Unit, End to End and integration) – We use:
Five points to Gryffindor if you… (Not a requirement)
- Docker – We use this for our development.
- Worked with PHP or Nodejs. You will have to build an endpoint at some point in your stay with us.
- Worked with Cloud-based applications.
- Not afraid of infrastructure, you will need to get a basic understand the runtime environments we have.
What we have:
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Great colleagues from 13 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and monthly Friday bars
- Opportunity to attend conferences for continued learning
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and exciting challenges
- Freedom in your work life
- Flexible on remote working
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be handled on an ongoing basis and treated confidentially.
[contact-form-7 404 "Ikke fundet"]