Senior Manager – Head of Processes Optimization and Automation
Do you want to be an important part of NKT Cable Groups Excellence 2020 initiative?
Excellence 2020 is the roadmap leading to the transformation of NKT and consists of several elements and initiatives. In Commercial Support, Applications a critical part of the overall transformation is to drive specific initiatives towards a much higher degree of automation and digitalization to become a more customer centric and agile business unit.
Are you a passionate leader of BPO and Change Management?
We are looking for an energetic and experienced change agent, who is passionate about driving an exciting change agenda. You are structured and work well in an international environment and you have experience in working with a wide range of stakeholders. You also have successful experience of process development/improvements and project management, as you will be pivotal in managing the change process across multiple roles and teams.
Expected key tasks?
- Continue development of process and automation strategy and roadmap for Commercial Support
- Execute ongoing RPA and EDI initiatives
- Employ a process mindset with deliverables varying from process documentation, process analysis, identifying improvements, developing ambitious End2End process and drive the implementation
- Lead, coach and develop the processes excellence initiatives in Commercial Support
- Support the VP Commercial Support with analysis, improvement gabs, forecast to develop the business strategy
Expert knowledge of BPO and process automation
We expect you to have a relevant university or business school degree. You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience from similar roles with a solid process toolbox and an analytic mindset.
- Previous experience of process development/continuous improvements and change management
- Ability and experience to lead and coach a team
- Strong interest and curiosity in new digital approaches
- Knowledge about the Cable/Energy sector is an advantage
- It is an advantage to have experience with SAP and CRM
- Fluent in English in both written and spoken
We also expect you to have the following personal skills
- Pragmatic and robust
- Ambitious and energetic
- Powerful engaged personality to drive change and transformation
- A global and multicultural mindset
- Strong communication skills with ability to connect with business as well as IT-stakeholders
- Well-structured approach to challenges with a high drive to meet targets with your team
Skilled colleagues and high influence
You will be working in a changing environment with skilled colleagues, high pace and freedom with responsibility in an area, where you will have directly influence on the business transformation. The package offered include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance.
Join the NKT Cable Group team
You will be a part of a company that brings power to life in all of it’s meaning. If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Susanne Holse, Brinch & Partners.
In order to apply for the position, please upload your application by clicking “Apply for the Position” above.