We are looking for an Senior Account Executive to grow and maintain Motorola Solutions’ position, mainly within Mission Critical Communication supporting the Danish Safety Network (SINE) and Public Safety agencies.
As Senior Account Executive, you will be a part of the Nordics/Baltics Direct Sales Team responsible for developing Motorola Solutions business in the region. Denmark will be your specific area of responsibility, and you will be working closely with a team of presales engineers and bid managers.
You will have a broad collaboration interface with various colleagues across departments as well as internationally e.g. you will liaise with the legal department and contract managers for contract drafting and execution, as well as other Motorola Departments and specialists.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for building and maintaining close relationships with both internal and external stakeholders in Denmark related to SINE and the Public Safety agencies.
You will be driving Motorola Solutions direct sales of: Radios, infrastructure, services and an increasing number of software products.
As Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for the entire sales cycle including developing and executing strategic sales plans, developing and updating sales pipelines and delivering accurate and timely forecasts. Furthermore, you will be building, expanding and maintaining relationships externally with customers and engaging and communicating with the public safety community in Denmark.
One of your main tasks will be to ensure that EU-tenders are addressed. As Senior Account Executive, you will be assisted by a number of Motorola specialists, but you will be responsible for driving the sales strategy.
It is expected that you can engage with customers on a strategic level, and that you are able to develop account plans for key accounts. As Motorola’s business is based on long term relationships, you must be able to build strong customer relationships at all levels of the customer’s organisation and over time become a trusted advisor. In addition, you should be able to keep the customer updated with new products and trends and be able to transform customer needs to business opportunities.
- Establish trust and build strong business relationships with customers and relevant stakeholders within public safety and security
- Engage with senior public servants on a strategic level
- Drive sales through public tenders and change orders
- Lead large cases externally as well as internally
- Develop, maintain and nurture your sales pipeline
- Make accurate forecasting on time.
- Master Degree with 8+ years of public sales experience
- Proven record of achievement in delivering sales results and developing collaborative relationships
- Experience with public tenders
- Knowledge with contract law
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work structured, detail oriented and accurate is required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and make firm decisions in a complex environment
- Exceptional presentation skills required
- Limited travel requirements (approximately 10 days a year)
- Fluent in Danish and English
Would be great if
- You have experience from public safety and security
- You have experience from next generation public safety communication
- You have experience working with Salesforce
- You have experience working in political environments
- You have experience from navigating in large (US) organisations