Graphic and Digital minded Manager for Documentation & Product Visualisation
Do you have a graphic background, team management experience and an interest in digital tools and new technologies? Are you used to prioritising tasks and working in a production environment with strict deadlines? As manager of our Documentation and Product Visualisation team, you will be managing a team of graphic specialists on our journey of developing new smart communication solutions according to customers’ needs and the new technological platforms.
You will manage a team of 4 graphic designers, 1 art director and 1 coordinator. The team is part of Global Product Management and located at our Head Office in Hørsholm. We are dedicated to producing the best solutions, enabling installers and end users to work with our products in a correct and safe way.
Right now, we are at a new beginning where we want to further develop our successful technical communication. We will change the way we create our instructions and graphic materials. We want you on board for this journey and to help us ensure that we are at the forefront of the latest technologies, communication channels and digital capabilities.
Your job will consist of three interesting and very different tasks covering management, production and digitalisation. Your main tasks will be to:
- Manage and coach the team to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and ensuring that the daily operation is run as effectively as possible
- Secure continuously development of the team enabling them to meet the future demands
- Take responsibility for our new digital strategy, driving the process of how the VELUX Group’s guidelines can be digitalised, from the CAD-file from product development to the finished guidelines in print and/or in digital format to be used by installers and end-customers
- Be part of the transformation which will involve choosing the digital tools and how to implement these in the daily operation
We are looking for a candidate with team management experience, a strategic mindset and experience working with graphics. Your understanding of and interest in the latest digital tools and platforms used within technical documentation is valued. Your educational background could be technical/graphic/multimedia design, technical illustration or similar.
You are a good communicator and motivator who dare to challenge, support and involve your team in driving projects forward and make them deliver to their full potential in a deadline focused production environment.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Are experienced working with tools such as InDesign, SolidWorks Composer, Creo Illustrate, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar
- Have knowledge within Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality or other interactive technologies etc and skills for future development
- Are experienced working with printed material
- Have a proactive, creative and innovative mindset that always challenge the current solution and processes
- Have excellent Danish and English communication skills in both speech and writing
If you want to make a difference, this is the place to be. The VELUX Group are undergoing a large digital transformation over the next years and now is a great time to join us. You will become a key part of this digital journey with a focus on selecting and implementing new software, technologies and ways of working.
Your team will be involved in product development at an early stage, from the creation of storyboards to the final instructions and where and how these should be available to customers – both in print and digital media.
The VELUX Group offers exciting challenges, great opportunities of influencing your own development with competent and committed colleagues where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values.
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.