Are you an ambitious person who loves “to get your hands dirty”? Are you a proven self starter who is obsessed with finding success across the entire funnel? Do you excel in driving customer acquisition and top-line growth across multiple channels? Do you have experience with SEM, SEO and other online as well as offline channels? Then you might be the Online Manager we are looking for to take big steps within digital marketing solution for small businesses (SMBs).
About the job
As the Online Manager you will be responsible for launching a new brand experience as well as implementing a new product strategy and go-to-market opportunities.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for executing customer acquisition strategies as well as customer upsell and retention programs. You will be measured on performance across the funnel but primarily across top-line growth. You will report into and work closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications but also collaborate with relevant teams such as product, operations, education and support.
- Define, analyze and optimize the entire product funnel from brand awareness to customer retention
- Drive customer acquisition and top-line growth across multiple channels including SEM, SEO, email, and other online and offline channels.
- Maximize the potential of new & existing customers, focusing on up/cross-sell across the product portfolio
- Work with a digital agency to properly define and deliver suitable design and continuously enhance and optimize to increase conversion
- Work closely with product management, product marketing, design, and education teams to develop and support on-boarding, lifecycle, engagement and retention programs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (KPIs)
What we’re looking for
- 3+ of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies including proven success in executing digital marketing programs e.g. paid advertising, content marketing, SEO, influencer marketing, video marketing and social media.
- 3+ hands-on experience with Google Analytics, CRM platforms and e-mail marketing platforms
- Experience in working with digital design agencies as well as managing digital marketing bureaus to drive growth and success at a sustainable CAC
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally
- Proven self-starter with bias for action, who can both execute and strategize, and who is comfortable with being measured on performance
- Native-level fluency in written and spoken Danish as well as great communications skills in English
- You have a degree in Marketing, Communication, Entrepreneurship, Business Management or other relevant field
It would be awesome if
- You are fluent in additional Scandinavian languages
What we offer
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Great colleagues from 15 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and monthly Friday bars
- Fun and flexible work environment
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be handled on an ongoing basis and treated confidentially.