Senior Marketing Analyst
The world of digital customer journeys is changing – and we are changing with it, upgrading our entire infrastructure and transitioning into becoming a data-driven company.
Join us in a position that you are free to shape as you make your mark on our digital future.
At our headquarters in Hørsholm, you will join our new Web Analytics team consisting of 7 experienced web analysts. We are dedicated to all analytics related to digital touch points and digital customer journeys and are also responsible for reporting on all e-commerce activities.
Working closely with our lead data analyst, who is focused on data infrastructures and securing optimal data governance, you will dedicate yourself to optimise our marketing activities. Together, you will set the agenda for data, marketing and customer insights and develop a strong insight activation strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop business recommendations based on data-driven insights
- Perform deep dives into our media channels and explore levers for increasing customer growth and sales
- Collaborate with our Search, SoMe and Marketing teams to optimise the performance of our marketing activities and further develop our websites, apps and marketing activities
- Develop Google Analytics and Power BI dashboards for our marketing activities
- Take full ownership of our attribution modelling
”You will have a great team performing all the operational processes, so you can focus on marketing analytics on a more strategic level and on pushing our strategy to new heights,” explains Daniel Svärd, Head of Web Analytics.
There is more than one entry into this position. What we look for is excellent communicative skills and a commercial mindset, enabling you to position yourself as an expert and contribute to strategic discussions with senior management, presenting relevant insight and recommendations.
Furthermore, you always have an eye out for opportunities and are able to drive projects forward through indirect leadership, and you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience with attribution modelling, marketing mixes and marketing management in the digital age
- Have worked with Google Analytics and analytics tools such as R, MathLab or Python – experience with machine learning is also a great advantage
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Are fluent in English
We are undergoing a large digital transformation that will take place over the next 2 years and now is a great time to join us. You will become a part of our journey from the very beginning and can use your voice to influence how we will work as a data-driven organisation in the future.
“This is definitely the position for the innovative mind with an interest in setting the agenda for future digital customer journeys,” adds Daniel Svärd.
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.