Senior Product Designer
Mono Solutions is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Product Designer to join our team in Copenhagen.
You will join our dynamic and rapidly growing software company serving thousands of small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with our world-leading online presence platform (30+ markets – mainly Europe and North America). Mono equips digital service providers with the best solutions for delivering top-performing websites to help small business succeed across the digital landscape.
As a Senior Product Designer you will play a key role in the Design Team. You will work closely with both the Product Management Team and the Development Team on a daily basis.
ABOUT THE JOB
Together with the Mono Product Design Team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a user friendly interface for our e-commerce, booking system and CRM. You will both be involved in the conceptual development of these features (in collaboration with our product management team) and be hands-on in the actual form-giving and design process.
This is a senior position, so we are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 5 years of proven, relevant and hands-on working experience within conceptual online product design
- Responsible for concept developing and maintaining our suite of products including e-Commerce, booking, customers (our customer management tool)
- Take conceptual ideas and turn them into products useful and valuable for our 100.000 plus users
- Create prototypes to test out new ideas and improve existing features.
- Work on design solution for smaller components as well as being design lead on bigger concept projects
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 5+ years of experience.
- Have a love for designing simple, beautiful software experiences.
- Real product design experience in solving business problems.
- Should be able to work in Sketch, Invision, and other modern design tools.
- Sketch, wireframe, mock and prototype your way to designing solutions
- Strong command of interaction design, information architecture and usability testing.
- You are familiar with UI patterns and design systems.
- Welcomes criticism, feedback and defend design decisions for the good of the product.
- Experiment, validate and iterate on product designs.
- Enjoy gathering insights and conducting user research
- Proficient with user research and utilizing data to make informed decisions.
- You have basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and responsive design
- You have solid written and spoken communication skills in English
- Thrive working with other designers
- You are outgoing and good with people (you will be working closely with team members from many different nationalities)
- Great attention to detail whilst also being aware of the broader brand values.
- Are familiar with Kanban, Lean or Agile development methodologies.
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF…
- You have former experience with either dashboard, scheduling, e-Commerce, website builders or content management systems (CMS)
- You understand the needs of the SMB (small to medium sized business) segment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 13 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
- Opportunity to attend conferences for continued learning
The application and selection process will be done in collaboration with Brinch & Partners. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Partner Mia Svantemann Ramskov at email@example.com
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be handled on an ongoing basis and treated confidentially.