Sales Enablement Manager
Mono Solutions is looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Manager to join our team in Copenhagen. We are looking for a person who can develop the Partner Sales Enablement strategy and lead the sales enablement activities for Mono’s partners. Successful candidates will have experience with sales enablement in a SaaS environment.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Sales Enablement Manager needs to be adept at working with multiple organizations in the company to accomplish these activities. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing and delivering effective content, systems and processes around enablement for digital products.
You will design and deliver partner sales educational training programs tailored to Partner’s business model, focusing on industry dynamics, product knowledge, new customer acquisition tactics and sales skills. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast-growing business. We are confident you’ll find that no two days are ever quite the same.
Of course, you won’t be doing the work alone. This individual will report to the Global Head of Sales and work closely with the global Partner Success team members.
- Building & leading the organization to drive the partner sales enablement strategy for Mono
- Provide project management for projects related to partner sales enablement
- Work with the Partner Success Managers, marketing, operations and the rest of the internal team to nurture a thriving relationship with the partner
- Driving integrated measurement across all activities to improve effectiveness and impact of enablement
- Lead conversations with Sales leadership and Executive management within partner organizations to drive programs that support the strategic plans of the business i.e. conversions and retention.
- Managing the sales enablement repository, including competitive positioning, pitch decks and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Proactively innovating, questioning current strategies and practice solutions, suggesting directional changes based on market conditions and sales, partner and customer experiences.
- Establishing programs to mobilize Mono at Partner organizations to position and sell, Mono’s solutions, such as sales kickoffs and ongoing sales training events.
- Understanding market trends, innovation models and the implications for enablement delivery.
WHAT WE EXPECT
You will have a demonstrated ability to “think big and act small”, building and leading the engagement to help define and build the enablement program at Mono Solutions. Proven experience evolving the skills of sales teams through engagement and proven growth of sales will be requested.
- Master’s degree preferred
- 5 years of strong knowledge of sales methodologies is essential. Strong experience developing and delivering enablement activities for a technology platform is a bonus.
- Ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects
- Fluency in English is a requirement – other languages such as German or Spanish is a bonus. Danish is not required.
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation possessing high energy/drive and ability to inspire others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Excellent presentation skills and oral and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and deadline-driven
- Frequent travel required – 60 – 80 days per year
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF…
- You have a good understanding or experience with web technology
- Your are looking for an opportunity to work hard & play hard
- You want to be part of something big!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 16 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great “New Yorker” style HQ in Copenhagen with vibrant and compassionate culture
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
The application and selection process will be done in collaboration with Brinch & Partners. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Partner Mia Svantemann Ramskov at email@example.com
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be handled on an ongoing basis and treated confidentially.