Business Development Manager
Mono Solutions is looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join our team in Copenhagen. Ready to making dreams come true for small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) with world leading online presence platform through reselling partners.
As a Business Development Manager you will play a key role in the Sales Team. You will be responsible for managing Mono Solutions’ new business opportunities for increasing our reselling partners in EMEA. In this role you will work across different departments, frequent engagement with the founders and have the opportunity to truly make a difference on the business growth and development.
Mono is a dynamic and rapidly growing software company based in Copenhagen, Denmark experiencing hypergrowth. Our mission is to enable digital service providers, our partners, to efficiently and cost-effectively deliver high quality online solutions to SMBs. Today we enable 70+ partners across 35+ different countries, primarily in Europe and North America with our award-winning technology.
ABOUT THE JOB
It is the responsibility of the BDM to manage the entire sales cycle for obtaining and onboarding new reselling partners to leverage the Mono platform for providing SMB websites at scale. The process includes exploring new industry introductions, establishing and maintaining contact with prospects, and learning the industry to leverage relationships and contacts for developing new opportunities.
Mono currently pursues business in multiple industries and is looking for someone who has multiple years of experience handling complex sales engagements from technology to C-level contacts. With further entrance into the Telco and hosting space, someone with connections or an understanding of that business engagement would be beneficial.
The BDM will work closely with the CEO and Global Head of Sales on strategy and execution, as well as the CTO and COO on deal specific product strategy.
- Driving all new business opportunities, primarily for EMEA
- Articulating value propositions and showcasing business value of the Mono Platform
- Developing and executing sales strategies for new verticals
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 5+ years relevant work experience required
- Fluent in English with strong spoken, written communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree
- Proven availability to collaborate and build strong relationships with new and existing partners at a senior level
- Exceptional sales strategy skills, ability to approach opportunities from multiple perspectives
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, sales processes and consulting best practices
- A positive, self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong social skills
- Able and flexible to travel often
IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF…
You have a good understanding or experience with web technology
Your are looking for an opportunity to work hard & play hard
You want to be part of something big!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A fast-paced, exciting and international work environment
- Awesome colleagues from 16 (and growing) different nationalities
- A competitive salary matching your skills and expertise
- Great “New Yorker” style HQ in Copenhagen with vibrant and compassionate culture
- Great catered lunch every day
- Team building events, social activities and Monthly Friday bars
The application and selection process will be done in collaboration with Brinch & Partners. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Partner Mia Svantemann Ramskov at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be handled on an ongoing basis and treated confidentially.