Lead Data Analyst for web
We are in the process of upgrading our entire infrastructure to support digital personal customer journeys.
Are you ready to lead our transition into a data-driven company?
In our headquarters in Hørsholm, you join our Web Analytics team of 7 experienced web analysts. We are dedicated to all analytics related to digital touch points and digital customer journeys and are responsible for reporting on all e-commerce activities to the organisation.
As the lead data analyst, you have full ownership of data infrastructure related to web analytics, including web, apps and digital tools, both during and after the transformation.
Specifically, you will have responsibility for securing optimal data governance. To accomplish this, you will:
- Lead the design, development and implementation of the technical infrastructure with a focus on optimal data governance
- Create dashboards together with the business to secure actionable insights
- Keep up to date with industry news and trends and apply them in the business
- Collaborate with our data architect, analyst and BI specialist to ensure that web and digital data is integrated with the data from other parts of the organisation
“It will be up to you to ensure that the data collected from digital user’s interactions become actionable insights and can be used for activation across platforms. So, you have a key role in our future data usage, and it is up to you to figure out how we can do it best,” says Daniel Svärd, Head of Web Analytics.
Commercially oriented and used to working at a high pace, you are quickly and efficiently able to spot and analyse business needs and opportunities for added business value, translating them into actionable plans. You enjoy working closely with stakeholders both within and outside of your team and are able to communicate highly complex knowledge to experts and laymen alike.
Moreover, you boast an equally creative and quality-oriented mindset that drives you to dig deep and explore any issue that may arise and find innovative ways to solve them. On the technical side, you have developed a career that spans both data analytics/statistics and IT, and you:
- Have 5+ years of experience with implementing and driving strategic analytical projects and digital infrastructures, possibly as a data analyst, developer, data architect, IT engineer, data owner, data governance lead or the like
- Have worked with business intelligence, data engineering, data pipelines and data quality governance models as well as establishing new platforms and dashboards
- Are experienced with using Google Analytics, Google Stack, Google Tag Manager & SQL
- Preferably, have experience with machine learning, R or similar, Power BI, Hadoop, Big data and Python
We are about to undergo a large digital transformation within the next 2 years. Joining us in this position, you will be with us from the very beginning of our new adventure and have a great impact on how we will work with data going forward.
“This is your opportunity to take your career to the next level and use your knowledge to determine how data will be shared to secure an accurate and relevant data foundation and insights of high quality,” adds Daniel Svärd.
Application and contact
The application and selection process will be done in collaboration with Brinch & Partners. If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Partner Jens Christian Jensen by telephone +45 7020 2328.
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.