We are looking for a hands-on ‘Accounting Manager’ to join our competent Finance Team. Ideal candidates have worked in an international/global environment and are comfortable managing day-to-day financial and accounting tasks as well as delivering accurate, relevant and timely financial information to management and other stakeholders.
We need an experienced and proactive Accounting Manager with drive, accuracy and “go getter” attitude and who loves working in high-growth, fast-paced environments, helping put together best policies and processes.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Day-to-day accounting
• Accounts Payable (validating and approving supplier invoice, setup and record supplier invoices in ERP system etc.)
• Expense Management (create accounts, validate and record transactions, funds transfer, setup reimbursements, create spreadsheets etc.)
• Payroll (Create and update Google sheet to track salary, pension, benefits etc.)
• Month End (reconcile bank account, intercompany account, balance sheets, VAT update budgets, cash flow, financial statements etc.)
• Quarterly financial reports for Board Meeting
• Coordinate annual audits
You will be based in our office in Copenhagen and be a part of a start-up culture. You will be working closely with a strong and committed management team, making a big difference along with more than 100 dedicated employees.
You will be working in a great atmosphere, working with the smartest people in a learning, growing and global environment – in a company doing amazing things!
• Master or Bachelor degree / Could be CPA/Chartered Accountant.
• 3-5+ years of accounting experience
• 3+ years of working in an international and rapidly changing environment
• Excellent computer skills with particular attention to Excel and Google Drive, and open for new technology
• Experience working with ERP systems as well as payroll and expense systems
• Hands-on approach
• Collaborative and flexible
• Holistic mindset as well as detailed oriented
• Dedicated, accurate and proactive by nature.
We cannot wait to meet you
We believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.
Application & Contact
The application and selection process will be done in collaboration with Brinch & Partners. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact Partner Mia Svantemann Ramskov at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially