Senior Financial Systems Specialist
Play a key role and impact the implementation of the OneStream XF application and help enhance the business and improve transparency
Nilfisk is a company under great transformation building the future. Among different key strategic initiatives Nilfisk is simplifying the business, creating transparency and focusing the resources on building a strong company equipped to take up the growing global competition. Part of this is implementing the OneStream XF CPM platform that will provide a strong foundation for gross profit understanding (products, customers and market) and cost / spend transparency that will allow Nilfisk Leadership team to make more informed decisions on how to understand the business drivers and support the strategy.
Nilfisk is a global listed company that develops, produces, sells and distributes professional cleaning equipment with 5.600 employees and a turnover in 2017 on app. 1,082 bn Euro. Nilfisk is represented in 45 countries and sell through a strong distributer network in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Ensure smooth transition from Hyperion to OneStream
You, and another team member, will be responsible for implementing, roll-out, data integration, administration and future enhancements of the OneStream XF global financial application. Furthermore, gathering requirements, developing workflow and system specifications is part of your job description. You will work directly with all business groups to gather ongoing requirements for end-user enhancements and changes. Your daily tasks count:
- Manage consolidations, integrations and perform validations from source systems (SAP, LN Baan, Navision) and ensure source data flows downstream as required to OneStream XF cubes
- Perform monthly and daily maintenance of OneStream XF including the execution and monitoring of extract and load processes
- Support the OneStream application and deployed cubes across all active environments (Production, Test and Dev)
- Perform data reconciliation and maintain data integrity of what is being loaded into OneStream XF
- Maintain key processes used to support the consolidation and Financial Cube Views with OneStream XF and associated cubes
- Drive the metadata intake, processing and approval process, as well as deployment into OneStream XF
- Coordinate metadata updates across the Corporate OneStream XF System with the other system admins
- Drive solutions via system modifications to implement new processes (automation, regulatory)
- Create, maintain, and update financial reports and forms and perform training and end-user education of the system functionality as needed
- Issue resolution/escalation including prioritization and tracking
- Assist in developing project plans for capturing and converting financial information
- Develop reports in several systems including OneStream XF Cube Views and Excel Add-in
Travel is not obligatory but an option e.g. to visit key stake holders and attend 1-2 relevant conferences a year. You report to Director Head of Group Financial Reporting. You will be part of a 2 persons team in Group Finance responsible for the implementation of OneStream.
The position is located at Nilfisk Headquarters in Brøndby.
Senior Financial Systems implementation profile strong on architecture
You have strong similar experience as system responsible for Financial applications such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Prophix or Tagetik. It is absolutely key that you are highly competent within IT and EPM architecture, and that you have great data manipulation skills, within SAP, BW, SQL and VB.Net. Experience with OneStream is a huge advantage but not a requirement. You probably hold a master’s degree within economics, business or it – or a combination of business and it. Further the right candidate possesses the following traits and personality:
- Self-motivated, self-driven and goal-oriented mindset
- Desire to learn, open to feedback and reflective on performance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence and use financial information to provide insight to non-finance Managers and Senior Directors
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to bring structure, planning and prioritization to a less structured environment in order to meet deadlines
- Identify, execute and implement process improvements
- Danish and English as working languages
Applying and contact
If this is your next career challenge, please upload your CV by clicking “Apply for the job” as soon as possible (an application is not necessary). If you have any questions you are welcome to contact Partner with Brinch & Partners Arne Kyed at 2970 2031.