PIM Solution Architect
The newly established VELUX PIM team is embarking on an ambitious and strong digital journey within VELUX. We want PIM to make a true impact on our business to bring the most value to our stakeholders across more than 40 markets.
As a PIM solution architect, you will be part of a highly dedicated team and take active ownership of designing and growing the VELUX® PIM solution to ensure the solution is always relevant and bringing the right value to our business. To succeed in this, you will be cooperating with a large variety of stakeholders in both HQ functions and local sales companies around the world.
Your main responsibilities as a PIM solution architect are:
- Collecting design specifications and requirements to meet key stakeholder demands
- Defining solution proposals, ensuring the expectations to the solution are met
- Following through on new developments to ensure the needed value is carried out at the right time
- Contributing to setting the direction and prioritising the PIM road map to ensure our long term value contribution
- Sharing knowledge of the PIM solution within our team and with our key stakeholders
- Being the go-to expert for PIM solution questions and acting as a partner for our many stakeholders, both in-house and on-site in our sales companies
You can expect 10-20 days of travelling per year.
You are a thorough and experienced profile with a positive can-do attitude, good business acumen and the ability to operate in an international environment with people from a large variety of professional backgrounds. In addition, you enjoy bridging technology and business and are able to communicate technical and complex topics in a simple and understandable way to get things rolling and establish a common ground of action.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have experience within PIM and solution architechture
- Preferably have Stibo Systems’ STEP application experience
- Enjoy challenging yourself, learning new things and taking responsibily for creating your path for your individual progress
- Know how to manage change within a major international organisation by listening to and involving stakeholders at all levels
- Have excellent English communication skills in both speech and writing
If you want to be part of our digital journey and make a difference, this is the place to be. VELUX® has begun the PIM journey, but you will still have influence on the decisions to be made as you will join our newly established and ambitious PIM department striving to create the best thinkable PIM system at VELUX®.
We offer an exciting job in an international environment. We work in an informal, dynamic, professional and ever-changing environment where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are some of our core values.
Application and contact
The application and selection process will be done in collaboration with Brinch & Partners. If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Partner Jens Christian Jensen by telephone +45 7020 2328.
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.