Are you passionate about making a difference? Important role in our EMEA Sales Support Team.
About the job
We are looking for a strong and experienced Sales Support Consultant/Presales Consultant to strengthen our EMEA Sales Organization.
Stibo Systems is experiencing strong growth in the coming years, which also includes totally new offerings of services and solutions to our customers. This further enhances the need for a new, enthusiastic and passionate colleague to support our continuous growth in the DACH region.
As our new Sales Support Consultant you will be a part of our EMEA Sales Team characterized by high quality/high performance – all with an overarching customer focused approach. You will serve as trusted solutions evangelist and advisor to our customers and partners, as well as our sales executives and partner managers. This includes supporting the sales phase – demo of Stibo Systems STEP Solution, organize the support & handover to specialists in Professional Services, ensure proper alignment with all internal Stibo Systems’ stakeholders, operations support of partners and/or projects, contribute to the evaluation of the partner’s capabilities and improve the ability of working with partners.
Your greatest personal assets are your passion for customer success, a “yes we can” attitude, creative skills for solving problems and an ability to be self-organizing and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and do things efficiently. Additional traits are her/his overview of large complex tasks, a strong quality focus as well as strong communicator and facilitator skills. You like to work in an international fast paced environment with many different types of people, challenge ideas and learn quickly.
You have a natural authority to gain the respect and trust from your stakeholders, your communication is direct, but you are pragmatic and service oriented.
You are fully proficient in both written and spoken German and English. You will be located at one of our locations in Germany. Travel will be required across the DACH region.
- An inspiring environment in a dynamic and ambitious company
- A perfect opportunity to join a successful company and face the challenge and the opportunity to elevate the business to the next level
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on delivering high quality service, with many internal and external contacts from operational to executive level
- Career opportunities. Stibo Systems is a global category leader in the market for Data Management Software
- A challenging position, where you as an individual will have a key role in influencing our service offering to our stakeholders.
- You are offered an academically inspiring and motivating work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development, initiative and operationalization of your ideas
We collaborate with Brinch & Partners, so if you have questions on this job, please contact Kristian Molbech at +45 3054 0059.
In order to apply for the job, use the “Apply for the job” option above. as soon as possible. We will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
About Stibo Systems:
Stibo Systems is a global category leader within its market segment. Stibo Systems work with over 300 of the strongest brands in the world. So, when you work for Stibo Systems, you work for a leading company in a growing industry. We have a long and proud history with a unique stability. We are run as a foundation that is dedicated to long-term prosperity, we offer stability and integrity to customers and employees alike. Stibo Systems is a privately held subsidiary of the Stibo A/S group, founded in 1794 and with corporate headquarters located in Aarhus, Denmark. Stibo Systems employs apprx. 1.100 people across its locations in North- & South America, Europe and Asia.
For more information, visit www.stibosystems.com.