We are looking for more colleagues, who are passionate about user experience and agile development.
About the job
If this is you, we would be happy to welcome you as our new Senior Front-end Developer in our Welcoming Customer Journey Area.
Danske Bank is facing an exciting transformation and growth in the coming years, which also includes totally new offerings of services and solutions to our customers.
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will be a vital part of the Agile@scale project in Danske Bank, where Welcoming IT is focusing on creating a fast and intuitive digital welcoming process for the customers.
You’ll be a part of a newly established Copenhagen-based area, characterized by start-up culture, high pace, collaboration and testing out new agile ways of developing. All thriving at delivering the ultimate digital solutions for our customers.
You hold a university degree i.e. within Computer Science or Engineering and have a solid experience in Front-end development using:
Professional experience with the following will be an advantage in the role as a valuable member of the squad
- REST, RESTful, micro services and API design
- Design thinking and user journeys
- Back-end development using .NET
You are a strong communicator with a lot of passion, an agile mind-set, ability to self-organize and to take responsibility in creative problem solving.
You thrive in a rapid changing environment and act as a change agent yourself, always enthusiastic along with a good sense of humor.
You are fully proficient in both written and spoken English.
- An opportunity to join a unique combination of a solid financial institution and a start-up and agile culture; focusing on building the best customer experience possible
- Freedom to challenge the way we work and do things
- An exciting and changing environment with skilled and enthusiastic colleagues alongside a good work life balance
- Possibility to develop both personally and professionally
We collaborate with Brinch & Partners, so if you have questions then please contact Susanne Holse at +45 2989 4900.
In order to apply for the position, please use the “Apply for the job” option above.