Lead Treasury Specialist with a global mindset
Treasury & Funding is a part of Treasury & Risk Management and is globally responsible for external and internal financing activities, cash management, hedging, international bank set-up and Ørsted’s credit ratings. The team support the business in matters related to business development, capital structure, funding activities and general financial solutions. As part of the team, you will play an important role in financing the green transformation and executing one of Denmark’s largest investment programs. The team has 8 highly specialised professionals working together with all parts of the Group.
As Lead Treasury Specialist you will report to the director of Treasury and Funding, and you will work closely together with Business Development, M&A, Accounting, Forecasting and Investor Relations. Besides that, you will externally work together with international banks and rating institutes. As a lead specialist you will be the natural go-to person for the team, work independently and be the strategic sparring partner for the organisation in questions related to your responsibilities.
Your key tasks will be to
- Consult and support the business in its expansion into new markets (i.e USA and Taiwan), building business cases and M&A activities in relation to treasury and funding related matters
- Analyze and manage loan portfolios and funding plans adjusting them to local needs and legislation
- Establish cash management and bank set-up on new markets
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as banks and the company’s different business units
- Conduct net working capital financing and financial risk management activities
Moreover, you’re expected to participate in the team’s treasury related projects such as improvement of FX, interest rate and inflation risk management and extension of the cash management and capital market transactions.
Your competences include that you:
- Have a master’s degree in finance, economics or similar
- Have at least five years of relevant experience from either a large Danish or international corporate treasury function or the financial sector
- Have experience from working in projects with many stakeholders
- Have a deep understanding of the different aspects of a corporate treasury function
- And in particular, that you have experience with cash management and treasury-related matters in a global setting
Furthermore, you have a profound understanding of the financial markets, macroeconomics, financial derivatives and hedging dynamics.
On a more personal level you have a positive mind-set, are collaborative as a team player and welcome change. You demonstrate strong executional skills and get the tasks done. You present yourself as analytical and with flair for macro-economic relations, combined with having flair for business partnering, communication and negotiation. As we operate in an international environment you speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted:
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career- long learning and development, so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
We collaborate with Brinch & Partners, so please refer questions to partner Henrik Smit +45 22512787.
We are looking forward to receiving you resume and application through the “Søg Stilling” button above. Alternatively, you can send your resume and application stating “11.776 – Lead Treasury Specialist” by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you apply through our e-mail, you will automatically accept the declaration of content, which can be found at: http://brinchpartners.dk/gdpr/.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,600 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Finance, we support the business in making optimal decisions and ensure healthy and proper financial management. For more information on Ørsted, visit Orsted.com.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we will procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.