Business Intelligence Specialist
Are you analytical, structured and do you have a proven track record working within Business Intelligence? Do you want to build BI solutions across the entire value chain and be part of our future BI cloud journey? Do you have a strong drive and openness that helps you build relationships and seek new solutions? If you can say “yes” to the above you could be our new Business Intelligence Specialist.
As Business Intelligence Specialist in Flügger your primary responsibility areas will be developing, designing, and maintaining BI solutions. You will be responsible for backend implementation and maintaining of already developed solutions. The BI platform in Flügger is focused on SQL Server 2016, SSAS Tabular Models and Power BI,
You will be in contact with people across the entire organisation and report to our Senior BI Business Partner. You will become part of a young and dynamic team with 3 colleagues in Denmark. A team where we see opportunities before limitations, and where we work as a team to achieve our goals.
A Flügger in development
Flügger has a strong brand and a long history with roots dating back to 1890. Today we are an international company that develops, designs, manufactures and markets our own products. We have more than 600 own and franchise stores distributed in the Nordic countries, Poland and China. We are 1,500 employees and have revenue of DKK 1.8 billion. Our ambition is to increase revenue to DKK 2.0 billion in 20/21 and lift the EBIT margin from 2% to 6-8%. This will happen through primarily organic growth in our current markets, but also through a continued focus on efficient and lean operations.
In the role as Business Intelligence Specialist you will get the opportunity to get insight into the entire company and work across our entire value chain. It is therefore important that you have a natural curiosity and the desire to get to know the complexity in the company.
Solid BI toolbox
At Flügger you will work in an exciting BI environment with a large volume e.g. 100 users on Power BI and 200 users on Qlik Sense. Flügger has been working with BI for a number of years, but is now ready for taking BI to the next level. The Management as well as the rest of the organisation embrace and highly prioritise this BI journey. And we as a BI Team are ambitious to achieve the best BI solutions possible. We have a professional and structured approached and all relevant documentation is in place.
Your tasks on this journey will be in the areas of;
• Development and implementation of new BI Solutions
• Frontend application development
• Handling of change requests to existing BI solutions
• Support handling and maintenance on existing BI solutions
• End user training
• Managing third-party developers and follow up on budgets
• Involvement in the BI architecture
• Work with internal stakeholders to develop and refine reporting and analytics requirement
• You will be expected to contribute to architecture, design, and technical direction and to hold your own in a technical discussion
• Business Requirements workshops.
• Documentation of BI solutions and processes.
• Responsible for the Corporate BI Site in Sharepoint Online.
About you and your qualifications
You have some experience within BI and ideally experience from a similar role in mid/large international company or as a consultant. As a person you are analytical and know that relationship building and stakeholder management is key to your success.
Additionally, you have;
• A relevant master education
• +1-2 years of working experience within the BI Microsoft BI-platform and experience from a similar position with SQL, SSIS, SSAS Tabular, Power BI, Master Data Services
• Mastering SQL, and preferable DAX and Qlik Script
• You will be required to have a strong focus on data modelling and ETL process
• Some experience with frontend and development of reports and dashboards in Power BI or Qlik Sense is preferred
• Good written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
• The ability to present and communicate complex technical problems in a way that is easy to understand way for the organisation
Be a part of Flügger and the BI Team:
The hiring process will be conducted in cooperation with Brinch & Partners.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Partner Mia Svantemann Ramskov, +45 2426 6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and resumé marked ”11.743 – BI Flügger” as soon as possible by e-mail: email@example.com
Learn more about Flügger at www.flugger.com and on YouTube
We look forward to hearing from you!