Amminex Emissions Technology is a Danish cleantech company founded in 2005. We are growing fast due to an increasing number of orders, product development activities and market launches, and the world is our home market. Our vision is “A clean world driven by clean engines”, and our innovative technology provides cost efficient emissions solutions globally for diesel driven applications to enable superior and transparent De-NOx performance in real world operation. We develop our products for both first-fit and retrofit, and with quality meeting industry standards. Amminex is owned by the large French automotive supplier Faurecia (91.5 %) and Nordea-Fonden (8.5 %). To reinforce our quality department at our production site in Nyborg, we are now looking for a:
Quality system – Automotive standards – Continues improvement
Quality system – Broad important role – Direct impact
As our new quality engineer you will be part of the Nyborg plant team to improve our production quality system, and ensure excellent quality in our products and processes. You will be responsible for quality tools and for the quality system applied in the plant, which ensures that Amminex has a system in place that secures that our products and processes meet and exceed Automotive and customer quality standards. You will also be responsible for product and process quality approvals in upcoming customer programs.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will have a big influence on how the quality system is built up and applied in regular operations. As part of the quality group you will be working together with a colleague based in our headquarter in Søborg and with the team in Nyborg on a daily basis. The company is experiencing a very exciting international growth phase, which will lead to a continues and improved focus on production quality and other processes. This growth will also create interesting career opportunities in the future.
Strong quality profile with focus on implementation and communication
You will mainly be working on issues directly related to production quality and the quality management system covering topics like:
• Production quality – Incoming inspection procedures and instructions (per item)
• Production quality – Moderate and ensure that the control plan, the quality control procedures and the PFMEA are kept up to date (establish and maintain production quality system)
• Production quality – Lead in creation of production control plan and control procedures
• Production quality – Establish and maintain system to ensure production quality and collect production quality data + quality performance reports
• Production quality – Develop and improve production quality equipment (EOL test, leak test, etc.)
• Production quality – Analyze and process production quality data
• Production quality – Moderate 8D for customer claims related to production, and other quality problems occurring in production
• Production quality – Evaluation and approval/rejection of blocked and reworked items – in-house from production or supplier
• Production quality – Coordinate PPAP activities and compile PPAP documentation
• QMS – Perform internal quality audits
• QMS – Participate in 3rd party quality audits for certification
• QMS – Logging and calibration of all production and lab gauges
• QMS – General quality system training and quality training of staff
• QMS – Administrate QMS and cooperate with Process owners to improve and keep processes, instructions and templates up to date
Together with your colleague you will also be working with tasks related to supplier quality.
As a candidate for the position, we believe that you have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in working within the quality field. Knowledge of the automotive industry or industries with similar high-quality standards are an advantage
• Knowledge and skills related to quality standards and tools, such as ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, PPAP, 8D method, auditing, control plans, etc.
• Excellent communication skills and experience in managing quality systems
• Skilled in Danish and English, both verbal and in writing.
• A sense for detail and structure, and a strive for improvements
• Pragmatic, fact and problem solving oriented mindset
You probably have an engineering degree or an education within the field of production and quality assurance. Experience of environmental systems ISO 14001 is meriting.
Contact us –
The hiring process will be conducted in cooperation with Brinch & Partners. If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Researcher Joachim Bybjerg Præstmark +45 31481595 or Consultant Martin Bo Sørensen +45 2784 7406.
You can also find additional information at www.amminex.com
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and resumé marked ”11.722 – Quality Engineer” as soon as possible by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org