Amminex Emissions Technology is a Danish cleantech company founded in 2005. We are growing fast due to an increasing number of orders, product development activities and market launches, and the world is our home market. Our vision is “A clean world driven by clean engines”, and our innovative technology provides cost efficient emissions solutions globally for diesel driven applications to enable superior and transparent De-NOx performance in real world operation. We develop our products for both first-fit and retrofit, and with quality meeting industry standards. Amminex is owned by the large French automotive supplier Faurecia (91.5 %) and Nordea-Fonden (8.5 %). For the headquarter in Copenhagen, we are now looking for a:
Applications and calibrations engineer
Amminex is growing rapidly, and we are now looking for an Applications and Calibrations engineer. You will be responsible for deploying ASDS systems to specific project and customers.
Your main tasks will be:
• Pre-study of new ASDS applications for on- and off-road vehicle installations.
• Executing lab system tests, engine and vehicle tests.
• Post processing test results, statistical analysis of data, reporting and communication.
• Preparing and validating prototype systems.
• ASDS system commissioning and calibration.
We are looking for a Master of Science with 2+ years experience. You have an engineering background with strong knowledge of automotive powertrain systems, diesel engines and/or SCR systems. Proficiency in Matlab is preferable.
Skills and competencies
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Self-motivated and solution-oriented with good communication skills.
• Strong English skills, written and spoken.
The selection and hiring process will be conducted in cooperation with Brinch & Partners. Please contact Partner Martin Bo Sørensen by phone +45 27 84 74 06, if you would like to know more about the process. Additional information about Amminex can be found at www.amminex.com
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and resumé marked ”11.691 – Applications and calibrations engineer” as soon as possible by e-mail: email@example.com.